Saturday, August 22, 2009

I thought I would give this a try.

Well, I have really enjoyed reading Brent and Celice's blog so I thought I would also create one. I'll have to get some pictures together to post. Today has been pretty much a lazy day. Ran some errands, took a couple of things back to the store, did some wash and cleaned house. Willie, my dog and I just got back from a short walk. He is not real happy with me right now because he likes to walk for a minimun of 40 minutes but it started raining so it was a quick jot around the pond. Of course, the minute he heard thunder just a bit ago he is trying to crawl under my foot. Why is it that most dogs are afraid of the sound of thunder? I can remember our dog Kringle I had when the kids were growing up. She was petrified of thunder. Willie is not as bad but he stays very close to me when it is raining out.

No comments:

Post a Comment