Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 5

I don't know why but today was one of my harder days. Maybe because I was back to work and did not have any time to get any fresh air. There were many times today I thought I would go outside and do what I call "reflection" but knew I could not because I would want to smoke. I figured out that many times I smoke just so I can get away from things and find time to think. I'm going to have to come up with a new method - just not sure what it will be. I'm tired and grouchy but I keep telling myself there will be benefits even though I don't feel them today. Brent and Brad, I keep thinking that this is going to make you guys proud of me so I am going to stick it out no matter what.

I need to just HANG IN THERE. I can't wait to tell my boys when I can say I have gone one full month. If I can make it 6 days, I can make it the rest of my life, right?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were quitting! That's great, keep it up. My good friend quit smoking with Chantix, she said its a miracle drug. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I am know on day 12, I think.

    ReplyDelete