Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Had a quiet day at home today, got rested up from my trip out to Solitude Ski Resort which is where Blar and Becka got married. We ( Candy, Roger, Jen, Marty and Grandma) had a great time. The area is absolutely breath taking, we were able to get in a little hiking, discovered a waterfall and saw a moose. The wedding was beautiful and everything went as planned. Thank the Lord for holding off on the rain. It started to sprinkle at the beginning of the outdoor ceremony but it passed over us. The landscape is so gorgeous, I wish I would have had a few more days. I'll get a few pictures off soon but better head to bed seeing I am getting up extra early tomorrow. And yes, I am still smoke free - yeah this is day 12. Yes Brent, I am serious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment